darlingboys

we were young and naive still

Ya'aburnee means you bury me. (That is to say - I hope to die first, for I cannot go on without you.)
Secondhand Spirits - Juliet Blackwell Real rating: 3.5.
I liked the narration. It had its very brilliant moments, its few falls, and it even managed to hide the bad guy for a while (not forever of course, but then, after a few hundred books you start to get the hang of it). I liked Aidan. And Max. And Sandra gave me the creeps, in that oh-my-she's-a-freak sense? Yeah, kinda. But I'd like to see more of her. I was convinced she was some kind of witch-hater or something, but I guess social awkwardness comes in all shapes and forms, which is actually kind of funny because I don't know of many well-adjusted people who read as much as I do.
Anyway.
OSCAR. Now that's the one who made the whole book. I'm suspicious of his relationship with Aidan. I want to know what they're up to. Bronwyn was lovely, of course, and I especially liked Lily's startling moments of loneliness and her insecurity about making friends and 'fitting in.' Wendy was a delight, in her brief appareances. Definitely reading the next.