darlingboys

we were young and naive still

Ya'aburnee means you bury me. (That is to say - I hope to die first, for I cannot go on without you.)
Sometimes by Moonlight (Never Cry Werewolf, #2) - Heather Davis How should I put this... this kind of book, it isn't all that my cup of tea, if you know what I mean. What I liked best was the narration style, always one of the most important things I pay attention to. This style of hers - it's very rare, I think, so it makes it all the more delightful. I adored how Shelby thought of things, the way she worried and fought and the way she interacted... in short stories it's all about the character interaction after all, and perhaps dialogue (for what I believe are the obvious reasons). So, yes. Not an all time favourite but definitely not a waste of my time by any means.
(Although I did find a bit annoying how she's always so predisposed to think the worst of others, especially adults. Her relationship with her stepmother is, okay, alright - to a certain point but beyond that it's pure rudeness and stubborness, two things of which I am not fond of when combined. Open-mindedness, I say! This later changes when she becomes friendly with Mrs. Lemmon -- by the by, I found her boyfriend Massimo to be rather delightful, a funny and cute touch.) Austin's dad, too - and Austin himself, with his British accent and careful demeanor... he's a sweetheart, yes he is. I liked it very much. A worthy read.