darlingboys

we were young and naive still

Ya'aburnee means you bury me. (That is to say - I hope to die first, for I cannot go on without you.)
Poison Princess - Kresley Cole The love interest sucked, to keep it simple. The crazy was lovely. Matthew stole my heart but Finn will always make me smile. My, I liked it but the author has a peculiar idea of romance I don't agree with (the boy was seriously a total jackass, and it's NOT OKAY to forgive people just because they're pretty and taking care of you. HE EVEN SAID HE JUST WANTED TO---ugh. Whatever), which ultimately twisted Evie into some dying swan chick. She had more spunk at the start than the time she spent with Jack. I adored the creepiness and was disappointed with all the stuff the author wasted time in--do her best friend and her boyfriend even matter ultimately? No. It was good but not excellent. I liked the narration, even if I didn't always like Evie, so... three stars (Jackson, ugh), and let's hope everyone grows up a bit (a lot) for the next one.
PD: I HATE that anger-is-the-answer crap. Frankly, Jackson freaked me out way more than Evie. Yeah.